This is the page where you can satisfy privacy related issues addressed to.
1. What data does ShoppingDiscountCodes.com accumulate?
2. How does ShoppingDiscountCodes.com use the data they accumulate?
3. Does ShoppingDiscountCodes.com share my data?
4. What about the websites ShoppingDiscountCodes.com links to?
5. What are cookies, log files and web beacons?
6. What security precautions does ShoppingDiscountCodes.com take?
8. Is there an age requirement to use ShoppingDiscountCodes.com?
9. What if I'm an international user?
10. How can I communicate with ShoppingDiscountCodes.com?
11. What if I have questions or comments?
What data does ShoppingDiscountCodes.com accumulate?
We accumulate personally recognizable data that is voluntarily provided by users like names, email addresses, and home addresses. We accumulate non-personally recognizable data that is automatically accumulated like IP addresses and the type of web browser you are using.
If you do not want personally recognizable data to be accumulated, do not submit it.
If you decide to become a registered member of ShoppingDiscountCodes.com, you will be requested to submit a valid email address and create a password for your account. In the event that you want to shut down your account and remove your data from the ShoppingDiscountCodes.com service, please send your request to [email protected].
How does ShoppingDiscountCodes.com use the data they accumulate?
Our main goal is to enrich your experience on the ShoppingDiscountCodes.com website
2. Data may be used for other functions that will be described to you at the time of accumulation
3. Data may be accumulated for third-party aggregate data. We do not link aggregate user data with personally recognizable data
4. Non-personally recognizable data accumulated by ShoppingDiscountCodes.com is exclusively owned by ShoppingDiscountCodes.com.
Does ShoppingDiscountCodes.com share my data?
1. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally recognizable data to any third-parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
2. If demanded by law, ShoppingDiscountCodes.com will disclose personally recognizable data and/or non-personally recognizable data,
4. We may share non-personally recognizable data with advertisers, business affiliates, publishers, and other third parties for marketing purposes,
a. If you wish to be excluded from aggregate research, please email customer service at [email protected],
5. ShoppingDiscountCodes.com is not responsible for any data you decide to share with others,
6. In the event of that ShoppingDiscountCodes.com is merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the data we have accumulated from our user and members as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control,
7. In the unlikely event of bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal data is treated, transferred, or used.
What about the websites ShoppingDiscountCodes.com links to?
When clicking on coupon codes or other links to merchants, you will be sent via a new Web browser window. Third-party websites may also accumulate data from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. This privacy statement applied only to data accumulation on ShoppingDiscountCodes.com.
What are cookies, log files and web beacons?
1. Cookies are tiny data files which reside on your computer and allow ShoppingDiscountCodes.com to recognize you as a user when you return to our site using the same computer and web browser.
b. Cookies do not store personally recognizable data.
c. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies. In the event that you decline cookies it may affect the function of some interactive features on our website.
2. Log files store various non-personally recognizable data regarding your visit such as internet protocol address (IP address), data about your browser, internet service provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring and exit pages, platform type, and number of and identification of clicks.
a. Most websites use log files as part of the Internet communication standards.
b. This data is used to analyze overall trends, diagnose problems with our server, or display content according to your preferences.
c. This anonymous data may be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
3. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that function similar to cookies, and are used to track online movement of web users or to access cookies.
a. Web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
b. This data is used to track user navigation and usage patterns, and to show us if our content and communication is effective.
c. Web beacons do not store personally recognizable data.
d. This data may also be used by ad networks to display targeted ads.
What security precautions does ShoppingDiscountCodes.com take?
1. Your account data is located on a secured server behind a firewall.
2. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
3. In the event of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate proactive steps.
a. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive this notice in writing please email [email protected].
4. If you have questions about the security of ShoppingDiscountCodes.com, please see our Security Response page.
Is there an age requirement to use ShoppingDiscountCodes.com?
1. No one under the age of 18 is eligible to use our services
2. We do not direct any of our content specifically at children under the age of 18
3. We do not knowingly accumulate or solicit personal data from anyone under the age of 18
4. In the event that we learn that we have accumulated personal data from a child under age 18, we will delete that data as quickly as possible.
a. If you believe that we may have data from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected]
What if I'm an international user?
How can I communicate with ShoppingDiscountCodes.com?
1. ShoppingDiscountCodes.com will communicate with you through emails and notices posted on the ShoppingDiscountCodes.com website
a. You will always receive emails that relate to the proper function of your account
b. ShoppingDiscountCodes.com may send you promotional data unless you have opted out of receiving such data
2. If you wish to stop receiving emails, please send a request to [email protected]
What if I have questions or comments?
Please email [email protected]
Disclosure : If you click a merchant link and buy a product or service on their website, we may be paid a fee by the merchant.Shopping Discount Code All Rights Reserved